Pushes batteries down conveyor to stock location. Manually picks up battery and piles in stock. Obtains stacking boards and uprights and piles batteries per prescribed procedure. Obtains wire jumpers, connects batteries in series using jumpers, making sure of good contact with terminal by giving connector a quarter twist. Makes and places boost record card on end of stacking board. Tools & Equipment:
Stacking boards, uprights, conveyors, jumpers, and record cards.
- Required to perform all positions on the line and rotate to relieve bottlenecks and iprove output through ingenuity and as directed by the Shift Leader and/or Supervisor.
- Make minor repairs an necessary but contact maintenance and supervisor when trouble beyond the control occurres.
- Take active part in group meetings to maintain safety, quality, and increase productivity and morale.
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Setting
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.