Come cook restaurant quality food in a healthcare environment!
Are you ready to start an exciting career in the healthcare industry? Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at Swedish Medical Center is seeking energetic, personable workers to help us provide service excellence.
Work in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
- Opportunities to grow and advance
- Positive team environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive Compensation Plan - including Paid Time Off, 401K, Health Insurance
Apply today to become a part of our team!
- Properly handles, prepares, serves and stores food items for all services of the department in compliance with department policies/procedures, regulatory agency standards, HACCP Guidelines and Sodexho Production Standards (Gold Checks).
- Complies with recipes and able to adjust for volume as required.
- Participates in the department Performance Improvement Program.
- Maintains HACCP sanitation standards as defined by department policies/procedures.
- Serve Safe Certification Preferred.
- Formal training in accredited culinary program preferred.
- Minimum of three years institutional food production preferred.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Must be able to calculate menu/recipe conversions.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
If you meet/exceed the above requirements, apply now for immediate consideration!
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom