Medical City Lewisville
is focused on providing high-quality care
to our community - we can prevent, diagnose and treat a variety of medical conditions. Our team is dedicated
to providing family-centered care with our talented team
of healthcare professionals, technology and customer-friendly environment
. Built in 1976, Medical City Lewisville is a full-service medical and surgical facility offering 24-hour emergency services. We are licensed to accommodate 186 patients. Excellent customer service
and patient safety
are our top priorities. We are proud that more than 360 physicians and over 800 healthcare associates have chosen to make Medical City Lewisville their professional home. Our supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative medicines allow them to best treat you - our treasured patients - with the highest quality health care
in a comfortable and compassionate setting. Cook III / Catering and Gourmet
(Work Schedule: Mixed Schedule w/ rotating weekends) Position Summary:
Th Catering/ Gourmet Cook III position is responsible for assisting in the preparation, delivery, and setup of catering functions. Works as relief cook and food prep as needed. The Cook III assists Chef, as needed.Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Five years cooking experience
- Catering experience preferred.
- Culinary training may replace some job experience required.
- Ability to read/write English and perform simple math.
- Must be able to obtain Food Handlers card within 30 days of employment.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Able to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Must be able to multitask catering functions.
- Must be skillful in garnishing foods.
- Knowledge of food portioning.
- Some knowledge of pastries and/or baking.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Basic cooking skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom