Cook III Catering/ Gourmet
Work Schedule: Mixed Schedule w/ rotating weekends
This position is responsible for assisting in the preparation, delivery, and setup of catering functions. Works as relief cook and food prep as needed. The Cook III assists Chef, as needed.Qualifications: Minimum Position Requirements:
- Five years cooking experience.
- Catering experience preferred.
- Culinary training may replace some job experience required.
- Special Qualifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read/write English and perform simple math.
- Must be able to obtain Food Handlers card within 30 days of employment.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Able to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Must be able to multitask catering functions.
- Must be skillful in garnishing foods.
- Knowledge of food portioning.
- Some knowledge of pastries and/or baking.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Basic cooking skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom