TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center - Hendersonville, TN Hospital Cook Lead - Must be able to work weekends
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center has been serving Sumner County since 1979. With 250 physicians representing more than 30 medical specialties, TriStar Hendersonville is proud to be Sumner County's healthcare provider of choice. We're proud to be a part of TriStar Health, the region's most comprehensive healthcare network, with more access points and services than any other in middle Tennessee. TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center
is looking for a Hospital Cook Lead (Full-Time).
- Prepares foods for patient meals, café and special functions.
- General cleaning duties.
- Follows all policies in regards to HACCP.
- Works as a team member for timely delivery of quality meals.
- Mentors coworkers and assists as needed to accomplish tasks according to established time frames.
- Assures tray-line temperatures are documented on weekends, and as assigned.
- Documents equipment temperatures, and sanitizer concentration of three compartment sink on weekends and as assigned.
- Demonstrates ability to work cooperatively as a team member
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- One year experience preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom