Lead Cook - FT
Come cook restaurant quality food in a healthcare environment!
Are you ready to start an exciting career in the healthcare industry? Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at The Medical Center of Aurora is seeking energetic, personable workers to help us provide service excellence.
Work in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
- Opportunities to grow and advance
- Positive team environment
- Flexible scheduling
- State of the Art facility
- Competitive Compensation Plan - including Paid Time Off, 401K, Health Insurance
Apply today to become a part of our team!
- The Lead Cook performs a variety of food service duties for patients, employees medical staff and visitors.
- Culinary & supervisory experience.
- Completes assigned sanitation, dish-room duties and other related tasks.
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza expects our core values to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community. The intent of these values is to assure that TMCA/CMP creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that patient care services are of the highest quality.Qualifications: Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior healthcare related food service experience preferred, but will train.
- Prior culinary experience required
- Supervisory experience required
- Must be knowledgeable in food handling, food safety and sanitation.
- Must be familiar with a variety of types of food service equipment, copy machine and telephone.
- Must be able to work in hot, humid environment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom