Cook - PRN
Come cook restaurant quality food in a healthcare environment!
Are you ready to start an exciting career in the healthcare industry? Our rapidly expanding nutrition team at Sky Ridge Medical Center is seeking energetic, personable workers to help us provide service excellence.
Work in a progressive healthcare workplace with a dedicated team who provide nutritional and dietary services to our patients, visitors and staff.
- Opportunities to grow and advance
- Positive team environment
- Flexible scheduling
- State of the Art facility
- Competitive Compensation Plan - including Paid Time Off, 401K, Health Insurance
Apply today to become a part of our team!
- The cook, under minimal supervision, independently performs cooking duties in preparing food items to be served to customers.
- Provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times.
- Follows recipes for preparing, seasoning, cooking, tasting, soups, meats, vegetables, desserts.
- Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements, check production, and keep records in or der to accurately plan production requirements.
- Selects recipes per menu cycle, moves and lifts products and supplies and prepares meals for customers requiring special diets.
- Clean and sanitize work stations and equipment and must follow all Sodexho, client and regulatory rules and procedures.
- Applies advanced cooking skills.
- Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position.
- Substantial working knowledge of food preparation. Requires complete knowledge of all kitchen equipment.
- 3 years minimum cooking experience preferrably in a hospital setting
Qualified? Apply Now!
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom