Responsible for delivering, setting up, moving and exchanging vending equipment in customer accounts and other outlets.
- Deliver, exchange and move vending equipment.
- Complete safety vehicle reports on a daily basis.
- Load and unload vending machines for delivery and/or return.
- Communicates with dispatchers, customers and supervisors regarding delivery and pick up status.
- Set coolers, which involves setting shelves, temperature and checking refrigeration.
- Educate customers in operation of equipment.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- Prior work experience with moving equipment preferred.
- Previous vending equipment repair and distribution a plus.
- Ability to do heavy lifting on a daily basis.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Valid CDL required, Class A preferred, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.