00062251Cooler Service Field Technician
- Responsible for performing mechanical services on cold drink equipment.
- Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance.
- Keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition.
- positive customer relationships.
- Prepare equipment in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
Position Requirements Include:
- High school diploma or GED required.Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification preferred.
- 0 to 3 years of general technical experience required.
- 1+ years of refrigeration/HVAC experience preferred.
- Plumbing and electro/mechanical experience.
- Prior diagnostic troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated mechanical, technical and electrical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- HVAC certification preferred.
- I-Fountain or Best certification preferred.
- CMV required, if applicable.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.