Responsible for performing mechanical services on cold drink equipment.
- Maneuver equipment in order to perform all mechanical services on cold drink equipment including preventative maintenance.
- Keep all refrigeration equipment in proper operating condition.
- Maintain positive customer relationships.
- Prepare equipment in accordance with company standard.
- Ensure vehicle has appropriate levels of parts inventory.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
- 0-3 years of general experience required.
- 1+ years of refrigeration/HVAC experience preferred.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting experience preferred.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Demonstrated mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license for appropriate vehicle if required.
- Driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- May be required to supply hand tools.
- EPA certification Type II
- CMV required, if applicable
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.