Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for coordinating with outside contractors and in-house
services performing a wide variety of tasks related to the maintenance
and operation of the building and grounds. Provides support and
assistance to senior management as well as other departmental employees.
Ensures building provides a safe, positive, and professional image of
the Company. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable
for individual results and impact on team.
- Works with Facilities Specialist updating monthly employee/department
locations and processing related space reports.
- Collects seating/department locations to incorporate into updated
- Maintains a database of all building vendors and handles vendor
billing and expenses. Enters data into Facility Management program and
Asset Management program for monthly updating.
- Assists in preparing budget and accounting expenses. Tracks all
expenditures, verifies receipts and payments; reconciles invoices and
questions unanticipated budget analysis; performs other tasks necessary
to track and/or report on budgetary developments.
- Arranges meetings and special events for all facility personnel.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA
- Notifies departments and coordinates temporary services for
- Handles payment of department invoices and bills.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer