Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the resolution of order/install escalations and system
fallout including all pre-setup activities ensuring that account
provisioning activities are in place prior to day of installation.
Provides advanced level support to field personnel to complete all
current DOJ (Day of Job) activities for all lines of business. Assists
Technicians and business support groups in troubleshooting. Has
developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a
resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Provides comprehensive order and day of install support including date
reconciliation, static IP support, billing/provisioning codes
application, split orders, reschedules, port failures, toll free
fallout, directory listing fallout, day of install support for out of
service conditions, LNP fallout, NPAC/ NPS task completions, validation
and correction of any revenue impacting discrepancies, day of install
voice feature and switch issue resolution.
- Recommends best-in-practice processes and procedures and changes in
processes and procedures.
- Performs order entry as required and coordinates the resolution of
order discrepancies for customer service orders directly with third
party entities and customers both internal and external.
- Collaborates with carriers as the need arises to resolve order issues.
- Documents and tracks incidents for future trending and analysis, as
well as escalation and repair performance information.
- Provides coaching documentation to cross-functional areas associated
with work order noncompliance and customer impacting order fulfillment.
- Serves as subject matter expert on all products as well as processes
specific to the assigned job group.
- Provides pre-setup work to ensure all services are qualified to be
installed and ensures FOC/TPV is set up for all lines of business in
order to meet the original time frame commitments made to the customer.
- Runs updates and reports to identify system fallout and communicate or
resolve as appropriate.
- Works across various applications to perform service delivery, error
resolution, or performs manual work activities to resolve technical and
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer