Coherex Medical Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company is recruiting for a Coordinator position located in Salt Lake City, UT.
Coherex Medical, Inc. was founded by Dr. Brian Whisenant in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2003 to design, develop, and market innovative catheter-based technologies for the treatment of certain structural heart defects.
The Coherex WaveCrest™ Left Atrial Appendage Closure System (“WaveCrest”), addresses a large and unmet need to prevent strokes in patients suffering from a common heart condition known as atrial fibrillation (“AF”). AF, the most commonly diagnosed heart rhythm disorder, is a disturbance of the normal heart rhythm in the upper chambers of the heart, resulting in poor or virtually no contraction of those chambers. This may cause blood to pool and not be ejected from a pouch attached to the left atrium called the left atrial appendage (“LAA”).
The addressable patient population for LAA closure with a catheter-based closure device in the U.S. and Europe is approximately 600,000 patients annually, representing a market opportunity of approximately $4.8 billion. The WaveCrest has significant advantages over other devices currently being used clinically.
The Coordinator will be responsible for:
• Prepare time cards for hourly and salaried employees
• Enter invoices and cut checks weekly – Coordinate with Receiving and Purchasing for the processing of invoices and payments
• Prepare journal entries
• Track acquisitions/dispositions of property and equipment
• Maintain files
• Assist Executive Admin with answering phones
• Receive and distribute mail
• Assist with Month End close
• Ad hoc projects that may be assigned by the managerQualifications
- High School/Secondary Education or Equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Excel is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills is required
- This position is located in Salt Lake City, UT
United States-Utah-Salt Lake CityOrganization
Coherex Medical, Inc. (6226)Job Function