As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Coordinator, Field Customer Ops
The principal objective is to support authorized dealers, indirect sales teams, & retail stores to ensure maximum efficiency in resolving inventory & customer care issues. Supporting the authorized dealers, indirect sales teams, and retail stores in resolving customer service issues. Assist in continued training for retail and indirect sales channels.
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience with successfully handling customer complaints in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external interface.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Complete exchanges for dealers in real time Respond to customer issues escalated to Regional level Assist store personnel as needed
- Track and identify store transaction errors Provide feedback to stores from daily finance department reports Reactivation of used phones for dealers Research phone history to protect against reactivating stolen phones
- Assist Regional Manager, Customer Operations in resolving customer problems Assist Logistics Specialist in processing shipments to and from Regional office Assist with employee, Dealer, VIP, Test, and FUT accounts
- Periodically involved in special projects as requested by Operations or Sales Periodically provide additional training to retail store staff
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.