Pr ovide administrative and project support to assigned associates, to improve service efficiency and analyst effectiveness under the supervision of the Team Manager/Team Leader. This includes providing logistical coordination support and serving as a knowledge resource for Microsoft Office programs and Gartner business and reporting tools.
Administrative Services: Provide administrative and professional best practice services and support to all associates assigned to you to increase analyst effectiveness. This includes independently managing calendars and schedules, travel & expense management, sales & engagement support, office/home office support, paid time off (PTO) tracking, assisting with logistics, on boarding new analysts/TMs, knowledge and proactive support of Gartner tools and other ad hoc administrative requests as needed.
· Provide exceptional client service with a positive and professional attitude to both internal and external clients.
· React promptly and follow-through on all requests (e.g. acknowledging receipt of requests within the same day and setting expectations for delivery of request).
· Be proactive by reaching out to all aligned associates you support on a regular basis.
· Leverage Research Support Services best practices to measurably reduce administrative burden and improve productivity for the associates and team(s) assigned to you.
· Project Support Services: Provide support for special assignments working at the direction of the Team Leader/Team Manager, analyst, and/or peer. This could include:
· Working with various departments to improve the timeliness and quality of published research and presentations
· Working independently to create reports, coordinate meetings, support branded research (Magic Quadrants and companion research; Hype Cycles, Cool Vendors, etc.)
· Support agenda management when appropriate. Ad hoc project support upon request i.e. Conference / Event Coordination and other special assignments
High School Diploma or equivalent
2+ years administrative experience
Experience in an extremely fast-paced work environment preferably in Research, Marketing, or account/client service
Experience supporting multiple associates (range of 15+ associates)
Some experience with database report development preferred
Extensive computer experience & proficiency with Microsoft software, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience with general office equipment such as printer, copier, telephone equipment
Experience and understanding of using databases, analysis tools, standard reporting tools
Be a proactive team player and support Coordinator peers as needed
Actively participate and collaborate to share best practices with the Research Support Services community to improve service efficiency and effectiveness throughout the Global Coordinator team
Job ID 00015451
A little about us:
The world’s leading information technology, marketing and supply chain research and advisory company.