What you’ll be doing...
The Fleetmatics WORK team is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic team member with a blend of strong customer service skills and technical support experience. The Level 1 Technical Customer Care Representative will work in an environment that has the feel of a start-up backed by the resources of a larger company. This role will be focused on providing superior technical support to our customer base by educating them on our products, troubleshooting technical issues and providing an overall world class experience.
What we’re looking for...
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ in a fast-paced work environment required
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting software or web based product preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies to troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve causes of software problems
- Efficiently receive, evaluate, process and appropriately document customers’ cases using a CRM system (experience with Salesforce.com is a plus)
- Gather necessary data for issue replication, problem determination and/or escalation
- Driven and able to maintain knowledge of our software applications and available resources to problem solve independently in a changing, fast paced environment
- Identify when an issue needs to be raised to Level 2 support or Application Support for more in-depth database assessment
- Work closely with peers across all departments, to ensure an exceptional, and seamless experience for our customers evaluating and developing solutions
- Assist with testing and researching technical problems and finding solutions
- Experience with CRM software is a plus
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to clearly and effectively interact and communicate with customers in a friendly and personable manner via multiple channels (chat, phone, email)
- Provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure customer productivity.
- Ability to exercise judgment using procedures and practices to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Passionate about customers and helping them reach their goals.
- Desire and ability to provide an outstanding customer experience and go the extra mile in everything you do.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Ability to be empathic with customer concerns in order to ensure customers have positive experiences interacting with our support team
- Process driven to ensure successful customer interactions and issue resolution
- Highly organized with little direction or support
- Open and willing to accept constructive ideas about performance and process
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.