SUMMARY The primary purpose of this position is to assist Director, Compliance Monitoring in the performance of regulatory activities with respect to the USA PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, and HIPAA. This includes the review of Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) submitted by the stores, gathering and organizing data, entering and closing cases in Case Track and drafting responses to FinCEN; also assists in the monitoring of money transfer transactions. Additional support for the Privacy Office in answering and redirecting phone calls. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Experience / Requirements
- Receive, review, enter into Case Track Rite Aid Suspicious Activity Reports, retrieve store information and money transfer transaction data from the Western Union CMR and, if appropriate, file with FinCEN.
- Review Western Union transactional data (CMR) to identify suspicious activity not reported via SAR.
- Complete various office duties such as answer the telephone, fax, copy, sort, and file.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Interact with internal and external contacts with regard to various regulatory issues.
- One (1) year of experience in working with microsoft required.
- Or equivalent education in lieu of experience.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Associate's Degree (AA) Paralegal Studies preferred.
A little about us:
We create caring moments by delivering what matters most to our customers.