Coordinator, Safety & Security
Under general direction, provide support to the Safety and Security Department. Coordinate all functions of the badge identification program and card access interface. Essential Functions/Duties:
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications: Experience:
- Coordinate and participate with all functions of the badge identification program for all OUMS employees, contractors, volunteers and others as designated.
- Maintain database for card access system and provide continuous updates for active users for all OUMS employees, contractors, volunteers and others as designated
- Manage the access matrix for granting authorization per departmental guidelines for all OUMS employees, contractors, volunteers and others as designated. This includes high-level independent decision making skills. Coordinate the revocation of card access with various departments, including Human Resources.
- Establish protocols for access approval process for the matrix authorization system that supports a safe, healthy work environment and meets Joint Commission and State regulations for safety.
- Coordinate and report all discrepancies and exceptions with the Director of Safety and Security.
- Provide high levels of customer service for all staff, patients, visitors, vendors, and others during the badging process.
- Monitor and identify continuous improvement processes for badging and card access systems.
- Coordinate inventory control of supplies and equipment for the badging process.
- Data entry for access control for new and existing badge holders for the OU Medical System contractors, volunteers and others as designated .
- Conduct regular reviews on systems accesses and prepare reports for the Director of Safety and Security to achieve a high level of integrity for the card access system.
- Escalate issues and concerns to the Director of Safety and Security.
- Maintain professionalism while handling complaints and resolving issues and problems within the badging system.
- Work to promote safety and security awareness during badging procedures.
- Assist the Safety and Security Department with reports and key identifiers for card access, badging, and general safety and security functions.
- Provide support to members of the Safety & Security Department.
- Data entry in various programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Monitor CCTV security cameras and review video footage.
One (1) year experience administrative duties including managing databases and receptionist duties. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of I.D. systems, badging procedures, and maintaining databases. Excellent computer skills which include relevant software for I.D. and card access systems. Ability to work independently and demonstrate good decision making skills. Skills in planning and administering all activities surrounding identification badging. Strong communication skills both verbally and written. Strong skills in data measurement, analysis, and presentation of reports. Ability to maintain effective working relationships with others.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom