Coordinator Sleep Lab Full-time, Days
Northwest Medical Center
Margate, FL Job Description: Facility Description:
Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers in a friendly work environment. We're dedicated to the highest quality patient care and we're looking for dedicated, qualified, compassionate professionals to become part of our team. Northwest Medical Center offers supportive management, great benefits and flexibility. A 223-bed medical center, we continue to expand and integrate the latest technology into patient care.
Our facility features a state of the art CV Tower and newly expanded 53-bed Emergency Room, the largest in South Florida, providing increased opportunity for professional growth.
Northwest Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
The Sleep Lab Coordinator performs routine and intermediate polysomnographic testing and technical assessments.
Job tasks and responsibilities include:
- Performs routine and intermediate level polysomnograms.
- Demonstrates familiarity with advanced technical analysis of polysomnographic procedures.
- Performs technical interpretations of routine and intermediate level procedures by both hand and computer analysis.
- Coordinates and organizes supplies, equipment and instruments needed for Sleep Lab procedures.
- Monitors, records and communicates as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Utilizes knowledge of age specific needs of patient in performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Practices proper care, usage and maintenance of the equipment.
- Orients and mentors staff.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Registered Sleep Lab Technician required
- American Heart Association- BLS
- 5 years minimum experience
- EEG Knowledge preferred
- Previous experience in the Lab preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom