The Coordinator of Trauma RN
will monitor and facilitate efficient, effective, and quality treatment for the trauma patients throughout the continuum of care. Collaborates with the entire multi-disciplinary team to develop a plan of care, examine patient progress and assure patient needs are met. Maintains current knowledge of trauma care standards and trauma resources including Trauma Registry. Participates and leads hospital-wide trauma education and outreach efforts hospital and the community.
Desired Skills: Previous experience in an acute care setting required.
Central Florida Regional Hospital utilizes complete computerized charting (Meditech) for patient assessment and care documentation, and eMAR to electronically record medication administration for the delivery of all medications provided to their patients.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is located on Lake Monroe , conveniently connected by I-4 and SR 415, and offers many opportunities for families, such as the nearby Central Florida Zoological Park And Botanical Gardens , and Downtown Sanford with its shops and historic buildings, and in close proximity to Orlando's world famous attractions!Qualifications:
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association BLS and ACLS certifications.
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom