Posted: January 12, 2017
Reference ID: 493521664
Adecco is assisting hiring Forklift Drivers in Earth City, MO. To qualify, you must have recent forklift driving experience, a high school diploma or GED, and a valid driver's license. This is a long term temporary opportunity. As a Forklift Operator you will drive within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trailers. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Forklift Operator job include:
• Forklift operation
• Pick and audit warehouse orders
• Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers
• Perform general warehouse duties as needed
• Locate product within the warehouse facility
• Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• 1 year of recent forklift or forkclamp experience
• Valid driver's license
• Ability to pass a required background screening and drug screen
We have openings on second shift (2:30PM - 11PM) and third shift (10:00pm - 6:00am).
All shifts require Mandatory overtime.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Forklift Operator in Earth City, MO or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled