Comcast NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media, entertainment and communications companies. The company is principally involved in the operation of cable systems through Comcast Cable and in the development, production and distribution of entertainment, news, sports and other content for global audiences through NBCUniversal.
Both Comcast Cable and NBCUniversal play a big role in the Comcast portfolio. Comcast Cable is one of the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone providers to residential and business customers. NBCUniversal owns and operates entertainment and news cable networks, the NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, local television station groups, television production operations, Universal Studios and Universal Theme Parks.
The CORE (Career Opportunities & Rotational Experiences) Technology Program will launch you towards success at Comcast NBCUniversal. Recent college graduates interested in a technology career in areas such as Application Development, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Application Architecture will have the unique opportunity to experience three different full time positions within the Comcast NBCUniversal footprint over the course of two years. Your first rotation will be a one year assignment, while your second and third rotation will each be six months in duration. As you rotate, you'll have the opportunity to work and live in different areas of the country while building your professional skill set and gaining exposure to key business and technology leaders.
You will share milestone experiences with your fellow Associates, including individual and group development opportunities to further your technology acumen and professional development. Additionally, you'll be paired with an Advocate to help guide you in the early stages of your career.
Associates bring more than technical expertise to the program, they bring passion, innovation and curiosity to the technology teams within Comcast NBCUniversal. They learn from each other and work together to find creative solutions to the ever changing technology landscape of our industry.
Your responsibilities will vary based on rotation assignments, giving you a thorough understanding of the entire business. Possible host businesses may include but aren't limited to:
- Comcast Interactive Media, Technology & Products
- Comcast Software, Systems and Product Engineering, National Engineering & Technical Operations
- NBCUniversal Information Technology
- NBCUniversal Filmed Technology
- NBCUniversal Media Products and Advanced Technologies
- Comcast Assurance and Advisory Team (CAAT)
- Universal Parks and Resorts, Operations and Technical Services
- Bachelor's degree near completion with a major or minor in Computer Science, Software or Computer Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 3.2 GPA preferred
- Geographically mobile for the duration of the program and beyond
- Prior exposure to the technology field through internships or work experience
- Authorized to work in the United States
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer