PayPal is a leading technology platform company that enables digital and mobile payments on behalf of consumers and merchants worldwide. We put our customers at the center of everything we do. We strive to increase our relevance for consumers, merchants, friends and family to access and move their money anywhere in the world, anytime, on any platform and through any device.
We provide safer and simpler ways for businesses of all sizes to accept payments from merchant websites, mobile devices and applications, and at offline retail locations through a wide range of payment solutions across our Payments Platform, including PayPal, PayPal Credit, Venmo and Braintree products.
PayPal Corporate FP&A advises the President and CFO of PayPal about trends and opportunities for the full P&L, encompassing a global business with over 200 million active accounts in more than 200 markets around the world.
As part of the Corporate FP&A team, the candidate will work on analysis, reporting and systems improvement across all PayPal inc. businesses. This person will report directly to Director Corp FP&A and will play a critical role in assuring that we meet internal and external expectations.
This is a high impact, high visibility position with exposure to PayPal's senior finance leadership team in all regions and functions. Summary of responsibilities, encompassing:
- Provide ad hoc analysis and financial modeling for specific asks and questions raised
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly trends across regions and products and communicate risks and opportunities to the overall PayPal portfolio
- Identify business process & systems improvements opportunities
- Build reports to monitor performance across the different areas of the business
- Create presentations for Executive staff to clearly highlight business performance
- Work closely with the regional FP&A teams to understand drivers of current trends, forecast assumptions and communicate to the leadership on a weekly basis
- World-class analytics and problem-solving capabilities required
- A passion for problem-solving, comfort with ambiguity, and creativity
- High energy, strong work ethic, willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get to the results
- Team player attitude, partnering, and collaboration skills
- Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint, SQL is a plus
- 3+ years in FP&A or related finance functions
- MBA or CPA is a plus
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.