About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description CAPA is looking for a dynamic, seasoned, professional communicator to serve as relationship manager providing strategic internal/external communications support for the bank's Environmental initiatives, brand reputation and issues management, as well as assist with ongoing metrics and media analysis for the department. Job Requirements • Manages the creation of two way communication to share the bank's message to the public through media resources
• Bank spokesperson
• Maintains positive relationships with media contacts
• Accountable for creating a positive Employee Experience for their team as a whole.
• Develops ideas for CAPA to use for media relations or internal effort
• Manages the annual Media Relations budget for area of support
• Creates programs/news to help gain media exposure while minimizing unnecessary costs and expenditures
• Manages day-to-day media relations efforts and strategic planning for corporate and regional media outreach
• Supports the goals of the corporate communications department through creation of strategic and brand messaging through an external audience, mainly the media
• Manages monthly metrics
• Writes and edits press materials on a daily basis
• Interacts and counsels internal and external teams regarding news
• Counsels senior executives on messaging and media opportunities. Works to position executives as thought leaders, staff interviews and effectively prepare executives to ensure success.
• Supports senior management on crisis management and corporate outreach
• Interacts and counsels internal and external teams, including executives regarding news. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree required in Communications, Public Relations preferred
• More than 5 years related experience required
• 2+ years management skills required
• Strong writing and organizational skills coupled with the ability to work effectively in results-driven, deadline oriented
• Ability to manage and supervise team; train junior level team and direct outside agency
• Must be a self-starter, an excellent team player and teacher/coach
• Skilled in understanding print, broadcast and online media, with demonstrated ability to analyze media trends and create
• strategic media plans accordingly
• Strong media contacts in the consumer and/or banking industry preferred
• Demonstrated influencing skills and ability to work with all levels within the organization
• Demonstrated researching, problem solving, and decision making skills
Ability to manage budgets and develop process to run an efficient department Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey City (Primary) Mount Laurel ProvState 2 New York City(s) 2 New York
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.