- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related major with at least 9 credit hours in Accounting
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Knowledge and hands on experience in applying US GAAP
- Knowledgeable and or proficient in financial modeling techniques (i.e., Excel), financial concepts (NPV, IRR, Payback, etc.) and accounting concepts and budgeting techniques
- Some knowledge of outsourcing helpful
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Detail oriented
- Well organized, self-starter
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to interface multiple levels of management
- Ability to maintain sufficient independence from the deal to ensure credible economics
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.