Corporate Development Senior Consultant - Austin, TX
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: December 17, 2016
Reference ID: 16000URF
Corporate Development Senior Consultant - Austin, TX (16000URF)
Responsible for leading cross-functional teams to develop, gather requirements and introduce programs in order to drive transformation related to the Order to Deliver to Cash (O2D2C) processes, specifically starting with integration work. This Program Manager will lead a core team through definition/requirements, planning, development, and process launch. This role will collaborate with the broader O2D2C lifecycle, including process engineers to define and instrument processes to ensure we continue to make forward progression on towards global standardization, where possible. Must be highly collaborative, and able to work in a fast-paced environment in support of Dell’s strategic transformation.
- Contributes to Dell business and process strategy for Order to Deliver to Cash
- Ensures processes and programs are aligned with current and future needs of the customer and Dell
- Reaches out to support and collaborate with other business functions
- Provides consultation, influence decisions, and identify and resolve critical issues
- Represents area of professional and/or technical expertise for Dell
- Provides influence and authoritative advice up to the most senior levels
- Undergraduate degree and 10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 8 years relevant experience
- Broad range of business process and technical project execution, working closely with cross-functional organizations in the development and implementation of large-scale, end-to-end business process improvement efforts
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and build consensus / relationships in a matrix environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple critical projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain objective, mediate / negotiate, and influence cross-functionally at peer set and is critical
- Positive future focused attitude and ability to influence through change
- Experience in both Sales Ops and Supply Chain is preferred
/ Company Description /
/ With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success. /
/ Why work with us? /
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: /Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics./
**Job:** **Corporate Development and Strategy - Corporate Development*
**Organization:** **Client Solutions*
**Title:** *Corporate Development Senior Consultant - Austin, TX*
**Requisition ID:** *16000URF*