What you’ll be doing...
The Corporate Inside Client Executive is responsible for strategic solution-based sales to an assigned enterprise account base to meet/exceed all business/sales targets. Strategic services Solutions are characterized by a complex combination of technical, business, financial, and human resource issues related to the strategic and tactical direction of customers.
The Corporate Inside Client Executive is responsible for building customer relationships in an effort to execute their global strategic plans with a team of sales, service, and solution engineers to ensure account growth and optimum customer satisfaction. The purpose of this position is to further develop existing business, retain revenue, acquire new business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with IT and Business Groups to uncover new opportunities, develop solutions and sell strategic services, to include Network, IP Telephony, Data Center solutions including Cloud Computing, Managed Services, Security Services, Call Center Solutions, and CPE offerings. It is critical for theClient Executive to be a team leader, an astute business person, have exceptional business insight, and have outstanding judgment.
- Identifies opportunity and designs, proposes and sells integrated voice, data, LD, IP network, Cloud, Security and CPE solutions to moderate/high-value medium business market customers via telephone based selling.
- Partners with customer to understand their business, industry, and competition to identify present and future needs in a consultative selling approach
- Meet/exceed sales bookings objective (and Standards of Performance as reviewed with manager on a monthly/quarterly basis) consisting of moderate-high complexity products (voice/data CPE, complex voice, integrated voice and data, data networking, and affiliate to include Private IP, Voice over IP, Managed Services, Security, Cloud, CPE, Dedicated Internet Access, as well as traditional legacy voice and data services).
- Exceeds customer expectations in the area of quality account management.
- Interfaces with and is proficient using Customer Relationship Management, Account Planning and Order Entry systems (OneSource and Salesforce.com)
- Coordinates pre-sale, technical support, and sales implementation processes. Creates custom proposals, accurate pricing, and network configuration. Partners with the Sales Engineers and Product Specialist teams.
What we’re looking for...
Responsible for all continued improvement ongoing education as it relates to technical applications, sales and ystems training including completing competency test.
The preferred candidate must have demonstrated in previous roles: strong sales skills, an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation, and a proven track record in consultative selling solutions.
In addition to broad knowledge and expertise in the industry, the ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates the ability to further develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, align with IT and Business Groups to uncover opportunities and develop solutions.
- Has a detailed understanding of business finance and a high level of awareness of customers business/industry sector. Full understanding of how an investment adds value to the business, how to produce a business case that delivers a compelling financial argument to purchase a solution/service offering, and understanding the principals and application of an ROI model
- Demonstrates a detailed knowledge of functionality, features, and benefits of Verizon core Voice, Data, and IP products and is capable of working independently on non-complex sales opportunities.
- Demonstrates good knowledge/understanding of customers’ environment as it relates to their specific sector. Identify sector trends and drivers, understand key applications that solve business problems in the sector and deliver solutions that meet customers’ specific needs/requirements.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of Verizon Strategic Solutions. Capable of identifying, qualifying & closing opportunities with minimal support. Demonstrates expertise in this competency and could support/coach others
- Establishes "C" level contact within Accts/Opptys and demonstrates a detailed understanding of both the customers’ sector and business drivers/challenges. Has a good understanding of Solutions Selling methodology and tools and applies these regularly to both gain a better understanding of the customers’ environment and manage the relationship.
- Understands effective negotiation techniques and seeks to apply them in most situations. Is focused on achieving mutually beneficial, "win-win" results and is alert to customer buying signals and identifies and acts on closing opportunities.
- Creates and maintains detailed and accurate Account/Oppty plans and reviews/updates and communicates these on a regular basis. Has a clear strategy and set of objectives where relevant.
The preferred candidate must also be able to manage multiple priorities, develop strong relationships within assigned accounts, and:
- Articulate client business value with consultative selling approaches and ability to successfully interact/communicate with C-level executive of client organizations
- Understand the delivery implications of consulting opportunities and sell solutions that the organization can deliver
- Assist with developing proposals and oral presentations
- Work in a highly ambiguous, dynamic environment with a proven ability to balance competing demands and priorities as well as operate independently while building a successful sales pipeline/channel
- Have the ability to identify and work to achieve short and long-term goals for self/team/Company
- Team with colleagues and vendors to develop creative solutions
- Promote cross-brand solutions to promote the overall portfolio requiring an understanding of VZ and VZW offerings
- Understand key partner and competitor offerings which overlap the enterprise solution space
- Must have proven track record of exceeding annual revenue plan
College degree preferred. 5+years successful strategic/solutions and/or systems integration sales experience or related discipline preferred. Must be able to partner with and influence others outside of their department/functional area. Strong negotiation skills preferred. Organizational skills and leadership experience a plus.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.