Discover Your Future in Shaping Healthcare Delivery
How would you like to be on the front lines of improving patients' lives and shaping healthcare delivery? At AmerisourceBergen®, our mission is to deliver innovative products and services that drive quality and efficiency in pharmaceutical care. We are currently building our intern team with individuals who share our mission and want to be part of the pharmaceutical services industry.
AmerisourceBergen is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies, currently ranking 12 th
on the Fortune 500 and with over $146 billion dollars
in annual revenue. Our internship program offers a wide variety of experiences ranging from hands on experience within your business department, team projects, senior management meet and greets, and career counseling sessions to prepare you for your future. Position Description Summary:
Under general direction of the intern manager/mentor of the AmerisourceBergen Corporation, an intern will assist with a variety of marketing specific job assignments and contributes to the completion of established projects and initiatives.
Marketing opportunities include the following: (Key information will be provided during phone interview)
1. AmerisourceBergen Drug Company Marketing
a. Projects include supporting Face to Face Marketing, Brand Strategy, Digital Marketing, and Content Marketing
b. Assisting our Knowledge Driven team and handling internal and external communication
2. Good Neighbor Pharmacy Marketing
a. Social media management and digital property initiatives support
b. Vendor tradeshow and event support (ThoughSpot 2017)
c. Supporting Business to Customer marketing initiatives and programs Qualifications: Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
Preferred GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Students must be a Sophomore, Junior or rising Senior
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Business Administration preferred
Previous internship experience preferred Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Must be eager to learn, self-motivated, flexible, accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Preferred knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Preferred knowledge in Social Media from a business standpoint
We realize that cultivating talent is a cornerstone of our company's success and we want you to be part of our success
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.