Pay Rate/Salary: $90000-120000 / Year
- Assisting with corporate secretarial duties, including drafting minutes and board resolutions;
- Assisting with legal entity management, including creating and dissolving legal entities, assisting with filing obligations, and coordinating with corporate service companies and local regulatory agencies in multiple jurisdictions;
- Preparing UCC filings and conducting lien searches;
- Negotiating, tracking and summarizing non-disclosure agreements;
- Preparing structure charts;
- Conducting document maintenance and maintaining a database of officer and director appointments.
� Bachelor's Degree required;
� Minimum 7 or more years of prior work experience as a paralegal in a Corporate Department; in-house experience a plus;
� Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point);
� Exceptionally well organized and detail oriented;
� Manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment;
� Adaptable to ever changing priorities;
� Demonstrated organizational skills; and
� Excellent oral and written communication skills.
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.