Job Description :
Corporate Real Estate Sr. Financial Analyst
Corporate Real Estate (CRE)
Baxter provides a broad portfolio of essential renal and hospital products, including home, acute and in-center dialysis; sterile IV solutions; infusion systems and devices; parenteral nutrition; BioSurgery products and anesthetics; and pharmacy automation, software and services.
The company's global footprint and the critical nature of its products and services play a key role in expanding access to healthcare in emerging and developed countries.
Baxter's employees worldwide are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care.
• Supports the Baxter CRE team; acting as an internal data and reporting liaison, and developing business intelligence strategy, processes and tools in support of CRE goals and objectives.
• Responsible for the maintenance and integration of all real estate portfolio systems, processes, information and the integration of same, as well as periodic projects.
• Identify problems or opportunities; determine any and all drivers toward, or barriers to, successful financial and operational performance relative to the Global Real Estate footprint, based on data analysis and make recommendations based on what is discovered.
• Lead property administration activities and oversee providers; including account payables and receivables, forecasting and planning for properties and support of real estate transactions and budgets.
• Liaison with Baxter's Finance organization related to lease accounting; ensuring the real estate portfolio data is properly and accurately captured in Baxter's financial and management systems and managed effectively on a go-forward basis.
• Field incoming property data, reporting and analytic requests to the CRE, from all levels in the organization and with varying urgency, develop solutions for problems as necessary, and ensure timely responses to internal and external partner requests.
• Monitor performance of third party providers and internal CRE operations; ensuring both external and internal execution is meeting Baxter's standards, global processes, and procedures.
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of key contract performance indicators, reporting requirements and expectations of the Global CRE team leads.
• Lead problem-solving/develop recommendations based on data interpretation and analysis to transform behaviors and techniques. Develop automated tools and dashboards to provide real-time insights to business data. Use of advanced statistical concepts to determine significant sources of variability.
• Develop actionable intelligence; including graphical and other visual ways to present results data (forecast/trending of performance data, financial modeling, analysis and compilation of quantitative data, etc.) related to critical lease dates, portfolio performance, and administrative operations in order to facilitate decision-making and drive improvements.
• Manage non-transactional real estate data functions; including financial analysis, portfolio analytics, document management, coordination with stakeholders and general troubleshooting for real estate matters.
• Liaise with real estate stakeholders to support ongoing real estate operations. This may include internal and external partners who provide critical real estate documentation. These partners may include Tax, Risk, HR, Facilities, Finance, business groups, or property owners, real estate providers, etc.
• Draft and distribute reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually.
• Ensure compliance with corporate policies, procedures and standards.
Experience, Education & Attributes
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field, preferred.
• 4+ years' related corporate Real Estate experience. Proven organizational, communication and time management skills.
• Previous experience in real estate industry, project planning, capital projects and real estate transactions at both the strategic and tactical levels preferred. Financial acumen required.
• Deal comfortably with senior managers; able to confidently present and communicate with senior management; understands how senior managers think and work; can determine needs and the best way to get things done; able to craft approaches likely to be seen as appropriate and positive solutions.
• Ability to read, understand and manage real estate related agreements, financials, and documentation required.
• High level skill with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
• Experience with other data and statistical applications are a plus (PowerPivot, Tableau, SAS, Access, Minitab, Sigma Excel, SQL).
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.