Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description Do what you love. Love what you do. About the Team
We're looking for a Corporate Sales Representative for the Corporate Sales Development (CSD) team. This team will offer you an opportunity to develop effective prospecting and selling strategies while making long-standing relationships with potential customers.You will be at the forefront of Workday's growing influence in the market, as you position Workday as a viable alternative to business software solutions that are chained to the past. About the Role
- Collaborate with driven individuals like Sales Account Executives and team members across the organization to engage prospects to learn more about Workday's powerful product
- Research prospective accounts to help generate quality sales pipeline
- Develop key contacts and meaningful customer relationships through outbound prospecting via phone and email
- Perform against exciting daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Your written and verbal communication skills are strong, which complement your ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Your self-starter attitude and initiative do not compromise your openness to coaching and constructive feedback
- You are driven to learn and constantly develop your skill sets, specifically in sales or sales support functions
- You have a general understanding of the cloud technology landscape
- Bachelor's degree and prior experience in sales, inside sales or marketing, required
Start your future today with Generation Workday. The next generation of talent will further fuel Workday's success. This is why we actively seek the best and the brightest graduates to join Generation Workday, a 12-month early career development program uniquely designed to develop our future leaders. The Generation Workday Program is focused on supporting a successful college to career transition for emerging professionals who have graduated within the last 12 months.
Launch your career with an opportunity that connects you to a strong network, enables you to do your best work, actively supports your career and places an emphasis on fun.
Why You Should Join
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're changing the face of enterprise software and we're having a good time doing it.
We know that happy employees are engaged employees. That is why we support programs and activities designed to keep our employees happy. If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy Workday.
Workday is proud of its diverse workforce, but does not sponsor employment visas or consider individuals on time-limited visas that will require sponsorship now or in the future for these positions.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.