- Minimum of 5 years of work experience at a consulting firm, financial institution or other large company in a corporate strategy group or a role with high strategic impact.
- Work experience in technology or digital strategy, including experience in new technologies such as analytics/AI/Blockchain, cloud, enterprise apps, IT/app modernization/migration, tech ecosystem, etc.
- Deep quantitative analysis skills with demonstrated ability to translate analysis into business insights
- Excellent research skills with experience in market and company analysis
- MBA or comparable advanced degree preferred but not required
- Strong analytical approach; structured thinker
- Team player with experience working both in teams and as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated experience effectively leading and coaching junior team members.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.