Additional Location(s) or Information: This position is available to MBA level Students. Positions are located East Coast, West Coast and Central US. Not all positions offer sponsorship or are available at all locations. Relocation is available for some locations and or positions.
Job Category: Business Strategy
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: S1014650
What You'll Do
• Responsible for leading projects focused on key strategic initiatives for the company
• Work closely with Cisco business units and cross-functional leadership to develop and execute strategies that drive opportunities in Cisco businesses. Projects include formulation of long-term strategic priorities and plans, analysis and recommendation related to emerging industry trends, expansion opportunities, competitive dynamics, and internal business performance improvement.
• Work on highly complex problems, gain insight into the strategic issues which are forefront in the minds of the executive leadership team
• Gain exposure to senior-level decision making and the opportunity to establish relationships with people across the entire organization
Who You'll Work With
The Chief Technology and Strategy Office is responsible for helping shape Cisco's business vision and strategy partnering with the company's senior leadership team. The organization is responsible for the ongoing development and coordination of Cisco's corporate strategy and its growth strategy through business development activities including acquisitions, equity investment, and the incubation of innovative technologies.
Who You Are
• Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward an MBA degree
• 2+ years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm, corporate strategy function, or financial services field (preferably with exposure to high-tech)
• Strong analytical and financial skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
• Strong leadership and communication skills to work with senior executives across various geographies
• Must excel in all areas of strategy development, including project management, business analysis, problem solving, executive communication, consensus building, and people development
• Must demonstrate the ability to become future leaders and be successful in an unstructured, team-oriented environment
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univbusstrategyjobs #CTSO @ciscocareers @ciscouniversity
Job Type: New Graduate
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.