About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Corporate Security Senior Investigator is responsible for the investigation of both internal and external fraud and
acting on findings as appropriate. Job Requirements • Provides assistance and coaching to other Employees.
• Represents the company at court appearances, and other bank functions requiring the presence of security.
• Processes court orders (subpoenas) related to criminal and civil actions.
• Initiates investigations and/or responds to emergencies such as robberies, burglaries, and bomb threats.
• Coordinates bank robbery investigations with various law enforcement agencies.
• Investigates workplace violence, misuse of position, forced balancing and any other occurrence involving possible violations of
• Prepares and delivers fraud detection/loss prevention training or updates to bank Employees and approved outside agencies as
assigned by the Manager.
• Maintains accurate and detailed information within ICMS that will assist in recovering assets, identifying trends and providing
Security Awareness with current material for the education of TD Bank personnel.
• Issues detailed Fraud Alerts and Weekly Updates to help prevent losses associated with known trends.
• Analyzes compromised accounts and determines point of compromise, other commonalities among victims and their accounts,
and the potential of Employee misconduct/involvement.
• Pursues the recovery of losses resulting from fraud, theft and embezzlement.
• Enhances communication with stores, RMM/ROOs and other lines of business regarding local frauds and other sensitive issues
that impact their operations.
• Assists the Physical Security Team in ensuring the physical security of Employees and Customers while on company premises.
• Ensures Physical Security Programs are adhered to so that the company's property and assets are protected. Qualifications • Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
• 5+ years related experience required
• Must possess a minimum of five years previous investigative experience in banking and/or law enforcement.
• Knowledge of physical security devices preferred.
• Must possess excellent organizational/analytical skills, as well as written and interpersonal skills.
• Must possess the ability to prepare written reports and statements and handle sensitive information.
• Must be multi-task oriented.
• Certification in Fraud and Financial Investigations preferred.
• Certification Protection, Facility and Physical Security preferred.
• Project management of investigative case load.
• Must maintain confidentiality. Hours 40 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York City (Primary) Brooklyn
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.