Under specific direction, provides administrative services to branches and internal customers by processing data, answering questions and resolving problems. Processes data accurately and within designated timeframes. Works closely in a team environment to meet deadlines. Ensures timely and quality responses to internal customers.
1. Works with Service Operations personnel in a team environment, working towards common, strategic goals.
2. Manage NxGen work queues to ensure accurate and timely completion of required tasks.
3. Manages asset requests from multiple sources including NxGen, Service Cloud and various reports to ensure accurate and timely completion of required tasks.
4. May develop and maintain standard, customer centric Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting.
5. Handles general inquiries from field personnel regarding system failures or processes.
6. Handles escalated calls regarding Oracle or Lawson branch financials, performs research such as history reconciliations. Resolutions require detailed knowledge of applicable financial systems.
7. Responds to branch inquiries by email or phone. Provides supporting documentation in a timely manner.
8. Ensures timely contact, appropriate communication and follow up with field personnel to resolve issues.
9. May process change orders once revisions are made to existing contracts.
10. Sets-up and maintains branch documentation in shared filing system.
11. Reviews standardized reports on a regular basis to identify discrepancies by proactively analyzing results and issues. Enters corrections as needed and communicates with field personnel.
12. Works closely in a team atmosphere with field personnel and internal customers to identify discrepancies in reporting.
13. Works with Shared Services staff to release bookings as well as to research and resolve issues.
14. Follows established procedures and guidelines.
15. Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma plus one to two years college class work in business required. Five or more years experience in a Service Industry back-office Environment. Bachelor's degree with major in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred. Working knowledge of Oracle and Lawson (or similar) business financial system software preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Suite applications experience a must. Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills a must. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Able to handle high volume requests in an organized manner while staying focused on priorities and remaining professional. Team player and approachable other departments and peers. Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated organizational skills.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.