Posted: December 01, 2016
Reference ID: 1274029176
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for a Cost Estimator. This position will be a Temp to Hire opportunity in their Yuba City, CA location. The individual may Prepare cost estimates for product manufacturing, construction projects, or services to aid management in bidding on or determining price of product or service. May specialize according to particular service performed or type of job specific to Project; Government, City, County, commercial and residential clients. If you meet the qualifications listed below please click on APPLY NOW to apply or visit our Website www.adeccousa.com
Responsibilities for the Cost Estimator include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develop
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
- Prepare Change Orders and manage Change Order process
- Review material and labor requirements, to decide whether it is more cost-effective to produce or purchase components.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
Adecco offers one of the most inclusive benefit packages to their contract workers.
Click on APPLY NOW to be considered for this positions or any other Cost Estimator related job opportunities with Adecco.
Please be aware that future communications may consist of receiving emails from the local Adecco Branch staff and may flow directly to your Junk/SPAM mail folder. Periodically check both Inbox and Junk/SPAM for emails and ADD us to your SAFE SENDER list.