A long-term contract Cost Estimator/ Project Coordinator job in Vancouver, Washington is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. IN this role you will coordinate with various design and/or planning engineers, project managers, commodity managers, environmental and land representatives to assist in facilitating a defined project scope and incorporating their input into estimates.
Develop estimates for Capital projects for high voltage substation, line, and communication and control projects for review and approval by client.
Cost Estimator/ Project Coordinator job responsibilities include:
• Develop estimates for Capital projects for high voltage substation, line, communication, relay and control projects
• Provide planning support, coordinate plans of service with stakeholders and implement plans for projects.
• Prepare preliminary design layouts for estimating costs of High Voltage Substation, Line, and Communication & Control projects
• Collaborate and coordinate with design and planning engineers, project managers, commodity managers, environmental and land representatives, providing critical input in development of project scope.
• Associate's Degree in Engineering Technology, Construction Management, Business Administration or a related field is desirable. (Associate's degree in applicable discipline can substitute for 2 years related experience.
• Nine + years directly-related technical experience in project design, planning, construction, or other technical experience directly related to preparing cost estimates, is required (1 - 5 years with an applicable Bachelors Degree; 3 - 7 years with an applicable Associate's Degree).
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite Tools including Outlook, Excel, Word and Microsoft Project is required (MS Office 2010 proficiency is required)
• Intermediate experience with SharePoint is highly desirable
• Technical Writing experience developing/writing procedures, instructions, documenting requirements etc.
is highly desirable.
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing sufficiently to disseminate technical information to individuals both inside and outside of the immediate organization
If you are interested in this Cost Estimator/Project Coordinator job opportunity in Vancouver, Washington then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Carol Heard at 503-535-2588 or email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.