AIRGAS USA, LLC an Air Liquide company, is a distributor of Industrial, Medical, Specialty and Welding gases along with Safety and Welding related products. We currently have an IMMEDIATE opening for a highly self-motivated person to work in the Oklahoma City, OK area.
The Counter Sales position sells medical, industrial and specialty gases, welding equipment and hard goods and tools to customers. This position responds to inquiries or concerns from either walk-in customers or those customers that call in. The Counter Sales associate provides additional warehouse support as needed.
- Solicits sales from walk-in and telephone call-in customers assisting customers with identification of product needs and locating merchandise.
- Accurately completes and files all required paperwork on a timely basis. Documents sales, quotes or other information.
- Enters sales & quote data into the computer and researches information for customers using the computer system.
- Receives payment for merchandise or services sold and enters sale into the computer. Responsible for payments received and adhering to all administrative and accounting related procedures. Wraps and bags purchase and helps customers load merchandise into their vehicles.
- Provides warehouse support for shipping & receiving, inventory stocking, cleaning, labeling, or other tasks. Restocks store merchandise as needed. Arranges stock on shelves or racks in sales area and keeps merchandise in order. Marks or tickets merchandise.
- Follows all safety procedures. Uses established safety procedures for cylinder handling during exchanges and storage of cylinders.
- Maintains showroom cleanliness by procedures set forth by management.
- Maintains current price documentation and product literature as it becomes available. Keeps product knowledge current.
- The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Airgas offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental and vision plans. Benefits take effect after only 30 days. In addition, Airgas also offers its employees a 401k Plan with company matching funds, Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Program. Airgas provides paid time off benefits for employees, including vacation, sick, holidays and floating holidays.Qualifications:
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
A little about us:
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.