Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Country Marketing Specialist, are to:
- Support development of (M&S) medium term country strategy and plan (incl. Go-to-Market /channel management), translate crop strategies in the country and implement, and challenge crop marketing specialist if the strategy is not right/applicable;
- Support and challenge the Country Sales Manager (CoSM), monitor country strategy implementation (alignment with marketing plans);
- Drive customer / partner segmentation for respective country;
- Advice and support implementation of price building in the country (above Rock Bottom Price) respecting crop pricing strategies, supporting and challenging the CoSM, (Crop Marketers, and Crop Sales Manager (CSM));
- Drive development of go-to-market strategy (includes channel management) for the country;
- Adapt and fine tune global crop communication strategy coming from Crop Marketing (briefs) and implement/execute them through third party or local BCS-CP organizations;
- Activate the Nunhems brand for local market, prepare and implement country Marcom plan: Brand promotion, Seeds Fair, Customers meeting, etc.;
- Actively support key field marketing activities, design and plan new variety launch event together with crop marketing specialists;
- Check with legal in the country to make sure all our promotion material and activities are following the local laws and regulations;
- Collect, interpret, and translate country specific market & competitor intel into planning (analysis, follow up); support to and supported by global Market Intelligence department (MCI);
- Share market & competitor information with MCI unit, take actions if necessary to change our marketing plans;
Who you are
- Maintain interfaces with local CP marketing;
- Frequent communication with crop specialists, CSMs, CoSM, and drive alignment on any of the marketing aspect in the country.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with a preference in Marketing or a related field;
- At least 5 years' of related experience in Business-to-Business or Business to Consumers markerting;
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to influence stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Travel approximately 40%-50% domestically, and 1-2 times a year abroad mostly to the Netherlands.
Position is based in Parma, Idaho OR Acampo, California. Relocation Assistance available within the US Your application
- Experience in marketing within a multinational company of highly technical product;
- Fluent in Spanish.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the "Passion to Innovate" and the "Power to Change", we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below. Country:
United States Location:
ID-Parma, UT-Salt Lake City, ID-Boise, CA-Acampo, OR-Portland
A little about us:
Why Bayer? Because we’re a pioneer in the fields of human, animal, and plant health. Because we invent solutions that will create a sustainable future for our planet. Because a career with Bayer means you can put your passion into practice and make an impact.