GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Support pharmacy operations by handling, packaging and delivering radiopharmaceuticals within regulatory guidelines to authorized recipients, such as hospitals, imaging facilities & healthcare clinics within a 24 hour healthcare business environment.
1. Handle, package and deliver radiopharmaceuticals in compliance with all regulations and Company Policies.
2. Processing prepared products by wrapping and placing into the proper delivery containers, preparing shipping paperwork and labels.
3. Process returned medical waste and maintain returned unusable supplies in compliance with all regulations and Company Policies.
4. Maintain cleanliness of lab with facility housekeeping schedules.
5. Assist in the disposal & related paperwork of bio-hazardous waste.
6. Assist in the inventory control of general lab supplies.
7. Complete radiation wipes and surveys on shipping containers, pharmacy supplies, incoming packages, work spaces and vehicles to ensure employee safety & to meet radioactive material licensing conditions.
8. Completes Department of Transportation (DOT) paperwork for deliveries.
9. Complete initial & annual required safety training.
10. Support Pharmacy Operations by accurately entering required information into pharmacy computer system.
11. Regularly inspect and coordinate routine maintenance of delivery vehicles.
12. Perform required tests on lab equipment.
13. Perform product quality control tests on prepared products and record results.
14. Active participant in company & pharmacy wide environmental, health, safety & quality programs.
1. Willingness to submit to a drug test and background check
2. High School Diploma or GED
3. Valid driver's license to operate in necessary delivery area.
4. Ability to accommodate shift changes based on business needs.
5. Must be able to lift 50 pounds
6. Willingness to work on an on-call basis, with the expectation that you can arrive to the pharmacy within 45 minutes.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
1. Previous delivery driving experience.
2. Previous experience handling/transporting pharmaceuticals or radioactive materials.
3. Ability to prioritize job duties, handle multiple tasks quickly without compromising quality.
4. A desire for continuous learning & career growth.
5. Comfortable with basic computer operations.
Locations: United States; Pennsylvania; Trevose
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.