Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world. Description Position Summary:
Pick-up and delivery of various inter-office mail items. Essential Functions:
Status and Scope:
- Organize material to be delivered throughout the property.
- Conducts self in professional and responsible manner while representing Aramark
- Maintain punctual, professional appearance, while representing Aramark
- Ability to work Independently
- Perform incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Ability to adapt to constant change
- Ability to prioritize customer request
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
- Primarily responsible for driving a designated route each day and picking up and delivering mail and packages.
- High School graduate - minimum
- Safe driving skills
- Customer Service skills
- Ability to understand and speak English fluently
- Operate standard mini-van
- Cell phone
- Little or No Travel (>10%)
- LIGHT - Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.