Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) curriculum team consists of highly technical, self-motivated developers who create multimedia training for Oracle's market-leading cloud-based EPM solutions. As part of this dynamic team, you will be designing and developing creative and engaging videos and tutorials on new and rapidly growing cloud products such as Dimension Management Cloud Service (DMCS), an enterprise change management solution for building and retaining consistency within master data assets, and Tax Reporting Cloud Service (TRCS), a comprehensive global tax provision solution for multinational companies reporting under US GAAP or IFRS.
• Become an expert in DMCS and TRCS by maintaining a thorough technical understanding of the Oracle EPM Cloud product features, use cases, and their integrations.
• Understand customer needs and write storyboards and scripts to outline concepts and step-by-step instructions to perform tasks for various job roles.
• Consolidate sound, text, and video into seamless multimedia applications.
• Manage all aspects of the development process, including periodic communication with content review team, product management, and product development, in order to ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-off of new content.
• Follow project plans and meet all deadlines.
• Research and stay current with emerging technologies and trends in instructional design in order to be able to deliver the most up-to-date training solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 3 years of related work experience; Experience in technical writing; Knowledge of eLearning application tools such as Camtasia, Captivate, Dreamweaver, and image editing software.
• Experience in technical writing. Ability to explain complex technical concepts concisely and effectively.
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills for global audiences. Ability to offer, take, and successfully implement feedback.
• Strong organizational skills including ability to manage multiple projects, ability to follow established guidelines and procedures, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to learn complex technical topics quickly and to research and troubleshoot independently.
• Knowledge of relational or OLAP databases required. Knowledge in the area of EPM applications preferred.
• Ability to adapt to constantly changing technology environment.
Develops courseware to support new and existing products, often though not exclusively in conjunction with Product Division.
Coordinate and evaluate development contributions from other courseware development team members. Develop certification questions for use in the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) exams. Solicit and incorporate feedback from reviews and training events. Deliver training at train-the-trainer and pilot events.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science or Instructional Design. Four years adult education experience (as teacher or curriculum developer). Seven years technical or professional experience using Oracle products or related software. Strong SQL and PL/SQL knowledge and experience. Knowledge of XML, Java, and J2EE technologies. Experience with Oracle9i Database administration. Knowledge of Oracle9i Application server.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.