Court Law Enforcement - Rockland
As a Court Law Enforcement Officer, you provide for the safety and security of judges, jurors, witnesses and the general public by performing daily checks of the court facility and screening individuals as they enter the building. A successful Court Law Enforcement Officer remains composed in stressful situations: strategically stationed, alert, and responsive to any security risk during court proceedings. Are you ready to protect Maine courts?
What's in it for you?
* $13.45/hour pay rate, and weekly pay
* A convenient Monday-Friday 1st shift schedule (though occasional night and weekend assignments are possible)
* The satisfaction of performing meaningful work that has a positive impact on the lives of others
* The opportunity to put your law enforcement experience to use
What will you bring to the job?
* Current or previous law enforcement certification (or completion of the Maine Criminal Justice Academy Pre-Service Training Course)
* The ability to successfully complete all pre-employment screening, including: criminal background check, reference checks, and a polygraph
* A willingness to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
* The ability to travel and work in different locations in Maine with minimal notice
* The ability to assist with emergency disaster planning and evacuations
* The ability to accurately write and file incident reports and arrest records for each case handled during the shift.
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. To be considered for this position, please submit a resume highlighting your security and law enforcement qualifications, including 4 professional references. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-594-7910, or texting 207-560-0909.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!
A little about us:
For nearly 70 years, Manpower’s mission is to provide job seekers with meaningful career opportunities.