Are you driven to help people?
Are you looking to accelerate your career into the fast lane?
Then Avis Budget Group is the place for you!
Our goal is to provide ?Best in Class? customer care and to foster life-long customer relationships. That is why we strive to make every customer experience one that leaves a lasting impression. We handle each customer interaction with the utmost professionalism, courtesy and responsiveness.
As a Courtesy Bus Driver, you will transport customers to and from the airport terminal and the rental car facility safely in all weather conditions. You will greet and assist customers with their needs, luggage and inquire whether a customer is a Preferred or a FastBreak member. You will make announcements if you have a Chairman customer and communicate various stops along the way or other important information along the route via the intercom system helping them feel valued and making you - an important part of our Avis Budget Group team. You will also conduct pre and post trip bus inspections along with logging your daily work hours in the DOT book.
Compensation & Benefits:
We provide a full-time or part-time schedule, hourly base pay. Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits that include Medical, Prescription Plans, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D and 401K Savings Plan.
Corporate discounts on products you use most. Avis Budget Group offers many savings and discount programs for our employees such as the Neighborhood Discount Warehouse which provides deep discounts from hundreds of name brand merchants all on one site.
HealthWorks@ABG is the brand through which we offer our wellness-related programs to ensure that we are our healthiest selves. Most of the services offered are free of charge and open to all employees and their family members. Some of the programs and services we provide include:
- Free tobacco cessation courses (including nicotine replacement supplies)
- Customized nutritional coaching
- Fitness center discount program
- Healthy weight loss nutrition solutions
- One-on-one active lifestyle coaching
- Trusted, on-line health information available 24/7
- Free flu shots
Excellence is rewarded at every level. From our ?best in class? recognition for top sales performance to our CEO acknowledgements for outstanding customer service, Avis Budget Group is committed to acknowledging and rewarding you for a job well done.
Basic Qualifications/Minimum Requirements:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience in a customer service role
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record with previous driving experience
- Basic computer skills in order to enter information into our database
- Ability to Stand, Walk, Bend, Sit for up to 8 hours and lift and/or carry a minimum of 50 pounds
- This location requires a Class B CDL
- This location requires a completed PUC medical exam
We provide you:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.
Avis Budget Group is an EEO Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Se
A little about us: