Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for a Part Time-CPA candidate in Grass Valley, CA. This individual will be needed for 6-10 hours a week to perform the duties mentioned below. If you meet the qualifications listed below please APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities & Qualifications for this CPA include but are not limited to the following:
- Very experienced with QuickBooks
- Very experienced with government accounting
- Ability to come to Board meetings
- Ability to apply grant and entitlement accounting procedures to multiple funding sources
- Ability to certify interim financial reports, and year-end financial reports in preparation for annual financial audit
- Ability to make modified full accrual conversion entries, in order to comply with GASB 34.
- Background and drug screening will be performed
Adecco provides one of the most inclusive benefits package in the industry to their contract workers.
Click on APPLY NOW to be considered for this position or any other CPA related job opportunities with Adecco.
Please be aware that future communications may consist of receiving emails from the local Adecco Branch staff and may flow directly to your Junk/SPAM mail folder. Periodically check both Inbox and Junk/SPAM for emails and ADD us to your SAFE SENDER list.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.