Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Contractor Coordinator is an entry-level position responsible for recruiting, researching, interviewing, compliance, and retention of subcontracted field technicians/companies who fulfill business resources needs. .
Essential Duties: The Certified Partner Development team supports the FSO organization to ensure field resources are available for use while also ensuring compliance checkpoints are completed. CPD must educate partners on program requirements and review/approve submitted documentation. CPD is also responsible for quality management of our partners, education on the partner portals, and manage all incoming inquiries around the partner programs.
- Recruiting schedule established through use of reporting (mapping tools, geographic constraints, surveys, new project requests)
- Job board recruiting domestic and international recruiting through use of job boards such as; ZipRecruiter, Indeed, and, LinkedIn,
- Small to large business recruiting to locate and interview potential new candidates through resume database search tools and referrals.
-Provide all candidates with instruction and documentation on compliance requirements for joining the partner program.
- Welcome packets- build and mail packets for all new partners that include information on documents required to be on file for all partners
- Certify active partners by means of obtaining all information within profile that is missing or incomplete and vetting techs through interviews and collect industry certifications as applicable for areas of concentration
-Guide partners on how and when to use the partner portals to manage items such as address changes, business name changes, electronic invoicing, document management, and photo ID submittals.
- Newsletter- write one paragraph on important topics concerning technician's job responsibilities and/or upcoming projects in work that added to a monthly internal newsletter.
- News feed to address issues and/or new features to notify technicians; news updated via email blasts submitted to all partners or selected groups.
- ID badge approval view and approve photos for badges
- Incident report review research- review and email out official notices of incident reports on file to partners. Work to gain feedback and communicate any coaching opportunities as needed. Update incident report within partner profiles as a document of record for future reference.
- Profile documents review/approve or upload all W-9s, insurance forms, background and drug screens, resumes, and certifications into partner's individual profile
- Evaluates resource availability levels and make proactive decisions on where further recruiting is needed.
- Collaborates with cross-functional management to develop, evaluate, and recommend technical and systematic procedures that make process flow more efficient for the organization as a whole. Identifies problems and recommends solutions.
- Assists with the training and mentoring of new and existing technicians (external) and the Field Services Organization (internal) on all partner program related procedures and paperwork requirements.
- Keeps abreast of sales strategies, incoming project needs, trends, initiatives, and best practices within the Company and competitive landscape.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm. Additional hours may be required during special projects and/or a business need arises. -Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, or related field
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Excellent written and phone communication skills
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer