The Collaborative, Planning, Forecast, & Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst position requires the management of Target’s inventory replenishment at the SKU level using various system tools such Merch IQ, Excel based tools, and Solys. This role will drive Supply Chain activities; help meet customer in-stock goals, inventory targets, overall Sales goals, and maintain fill rates. The CPFR work optimizes Target’s replenishment process and it ultimately benefits Unilever’s Supply Chain by generating a more accurate (baseline) customer forecast that can be used for internal planning. These activities require tight internal business linkages and communication is critical for success.
This position is the focal point of the tactical demand forecast at customer level. Numerous interfaces requiring experience, good judgement, people skills, process understanding occur. Presentation of data to management is required for KPI updates
Key responsibilities include:
- Optimize Target’s replenishment process to meet In-stock, Inventory and Sales objectives while maintaining fill rates
- Lead weekly meetings with Target and key internal stakeholders to identify in-stock opportunities and provide actionable recommendations
- Communicate relevant changes in inventory, in-stocks, or POS Trends for internal forecasts to internal Supply Chain
- Prioritize work load by using multiple internal and external reports effectively
- Manage projects that are within the scope of driving Supply Chain or Customer Replenishment efficiencies
- Undergraduate degree in Logistics or Business related fields.
- 1-3 years relevant analyst, forecasting, or planning experience
- Excellent data management and analytical skills are required
- Certification in Supply Chain Academy or APICS is a plus
- Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory. In order to be considered, please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.