CPG Retail Activation Product Specialist
The Oracle Data Cloud (ODC), formerly Datalogix, helps advertisers and digital media and ad tech companies succeed by connecting their media to the world's largest platform of 1:1 offline purchasing data. Only ODC leverages over $2 trillion in consumer spending to address and measure the effectiveness of digital advertising across all key verticals, including Retail, CPG, Automotive, Telecom and Financial Services.
In the past several years, the CPG vertical of ODC has created some of the industry's biggest advancements in digital targeting and measurement and is recognized as the industry standard for accuracy and accountability. The CPG vertical is focused on serving CPG advertisers - both brands and CPG retailers (grocery, drug, mass, club & convenience stores). Solutions include, segmentation, insights, targeting, media activation and measurement. Job Description:
Role will be responsible for product strategy, definition, delivery specifications, pricing, packaging and supporting documentation and promotional materials. With changing market dynamics, unique use cases for retailers and an ever-changing competitive landscape, this position will need to develop, drive and evangelize the audience strategy to internal stakeholders as well as external constituents. You will also be expected to work across teams, collaborating with the enterprise audience, CPG manufacturing and Specialty Retail audience teams to align on standards and innovation will be a critical component to success. This position reports to the Head of CPG Retail Product Strategy and will be part of a small yet highly impactful team focused on bringing the DLX CPG Retail vertical to its full potential. Position is based In Westminster, CO - light travel required.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement product strategy for a portfolio of products.
- Bring CPG Retail products to market in support of Datalogix's CPG Retail product strategy and roadmap.
- Work cross organizationally with analytics, data teams, technology and other product groups to further develop the CPG Retail products - leveraging cross-company development work & plans.
- Ensure product operations and processes are in place to support delivery of your products.
- Align, Energize, and Engage with the rest of the Datalogix team to bring products to market and drive massive adoption. Support the sales teams through sales training, providing sales support materials and input to inform proposals.
- Develop a deep understanding of DLX products including go-to-market pricing and positioning across a series of end consumers, focusing primarily on CPG Retailers and their media partners.
- Support the Sales & Solutions teams in scoping and delivery of custom client inquiries. Provide pricing for these requests & ensure development work is prioritized to be able to deliver them.
- Actively collaborate with client solutions in proposal phase to find the highest value solution for client requests and ensure client understanding.
- Collaborate with broader DLX ROI teams, strategic vertical teams and CPG data partnership leads to define product pricing, margins and promotion and ensure product is well-positioned.
- Act as subject matter expert on the vertical products and support the go-to-market teams in client meetings and on client calls.
- Work w/ Marketing team to create marketing collateral that communicates the Datalogix' Value Proposition and empowers our Sales and Account Management Teams to drive products into new markets as well as into our existing client base, where appropriate.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree from accredited university. Graduate degree a plus.
- 5 - 10 years experience in CPG/Retail analytics, audience products or ad tech role
- Background in online advertising and/or CPG Retail marketing is desirable
- Strong understanding of ad tech landscape.
- Proficiency in products and solutions.
- An entrepreneurial outlook and team-based work ethic
- Experience in Consumer Products and/or Digital Advertising industry preferred
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in roles with progressively increased responsibility
- Strategic Thinker - manages complexity, understands business, innovative
- Self Motivation - High Energy and Drive, results orientated, manages through problems
- Operating Skills - focused, organized, creates leverage, manages processes
- Strong Interpersonal Skills - builds relationships, open, receptive, flexible
- Has "Edge" - willing and able to make tough calls when necessary with minimal fallout
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Solid verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with the ability to make executive level presentations
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- An entrepreneurial outlook and team-based work ethic
- Ability to travel occasionally
We offer competitive compensation, incentive and bonus plans with unlimited upside, and stock options for all DLX employees. Our benefits include quality medical, dental, flexible spending, and life insurance, effective the day you join the team, and a 401k plan. We also provide DLX Recharge, our unique and flexible no-tracking time off philosophy that allows us to take time off when we need it to "recharge".
Westminster, CO, US
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.