We are offering a unique opportunity for a Manager with a background in financial planning and analysis (FP&A) to join our growing Technology Services Consulting Practice. This position is a client-facing role focusing on Corporate Performance Management (CPM) services and products. This Consultant will manage multiple client projects ranging from consulting services and client support, to full implementations. The successful candidate must demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a problem solver, creative thinker, fast learner, be detail-oriented, and interested in learning their clients' business. This is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional with a strong background in Accounting/Finance, ideally consulting/project management and experience with Prophix, Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics, Cognos, Hyperion or other middle-market CPM tools to lead CPM discovery/design and implementations projects.
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to clients, while managing their expectations
- Lead all client delivery activities within assigned accounts
- Lead discovery session that include requirements gathering and desired workflows with clients to understand and document their business needs (i.e. budget forecasting, financial reporting, consolidation)
- Develop and present design documents based on their requirement to clients and manage the design of their CPM implementation.
- Manage project scope, tasks, deadlines, budgets and lead project teams through CPM implementations
BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- 5 + years of experience in the following financial applications/services: Prophix, Adaptive Insights, Host Analytics or other CPM Applications such as Hyperion or Cognos
- 5+ years of experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting
- Strong conceptual, analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able and willing to travel at approximately 25% of the time