PGIM Real Estate Finance (“PGIM REF”) is one of the nation’s largest full-service commercial, multi-family and agricultural real estate lenders. PGIM REF originates a wide variety of mortgage investments across its platform for Prudential’s General Account, investment management clients, and other third- party capital sources (such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, or other institutional investors).
PGIM REF is actively seeking a highly-motivated candidate to join its Operations and Strategy team as a CRE Strategic Planning Analyst / Senior Investment Operations Specialist. This position will be based in PGIM REF’s Dallas, Texas location. The position is responsible for the administration of the commission process, review and quality control of Production, Portfolio and FTE reporting, and preparation of the quarterly business reporting materials and presentations. This role will work closely with members of the COO Operations & Strategy team based in our U.S. offices in Newark, Arlington, Chicago, Dallas and Letterkenny, Ireland. Specifically, the role will perform various functions ranging from; Strategic Planning and Analysis, Platform and Business Unit metrics, reporting, data analytics, acquisition modeling/pricing and policy & procedure writing.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serving as the administrator for the commissions process which includes the review of annual plan information, updating and maintaining the supporting system, on-going analysis, manual payment adjustments, interfacing with employees, human resources and managing directors.
• Business Reporting which includes the preparation and/or review, quality control and distribution of the monthly PGIM REF production, FTE tracking and quarterly portfolio reports.
• Strategic analysis which includes defining and support of each business unit’s current and growth drivers, establishing both annual baseline and quarterly measurement vs. plan. It also requires reviewing, calculating and validating the ongoing performance indicator reporting. These efforts require an ongoing interface with multiple members of the senior management.
• Quarterly Business Reporting which includes quarterly updating and coordination of these dynamic reports, used by members of the head of the business, the head of finance, as well as members of senior management team when updating reviewing business performance. These reports consolidate market, production, portfolio current and growth driver performance, financial performance and FTE information.
• Quarterly Business Review materials to include the development and updating of the storyline presentation that is to be shared with senior management. This includes; multiple production, portfolio, performance charts, text commentary, etc.
• Directly and indirectly oversee processes performed in Letterkenny, Ireland.
• System reporting using internal systems which requires an in-depth knowledge of the reporting capabilities available via established reports vs. developing new reports, requirements, and partnering with the information technology group to assist in various data analytics or reporting needs across the platform.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or similar strongly preferred.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in commercial real estate preferred.
• Additional consideration given to prior roles with a commercial real estate lender, or PGIM Real Estate or PGIM Real Estate Finance.
• Microsoft Office skills certified desirable, but not required.
• Advanced knowledge, usage and skills/applied in Excel required.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
• Ability to analyze data and make recommendations to senior decision makers
A little about us:
Our support of the military includes providing civilian employment opportunities to transitioning service members and military spouses.