The LinkedIn Creative Studio is looking for a Creative Director, Copy.
Here s what we ll expect of you on a daily basis:
First and foremost, you can write. You can write headlines. You can write taglines. You can tell stories in video, radio, social, outdoor, and any other medium that lands on your desk. You know the difference between it s and its, their and they re, and the value of an Oxford comma. And you re ready to apply that knowledge to help craft the voice of Linkedin.
You re both a conceptual and a strategic thinker. That means coming up with brilliant ideas, but also understanding that what makes them truly brilliant is that they solve real business problems. And you can partner with business owners across the company to make sure you re solving those problems.
You can manage teams. That doesn t just mean telling them to make things bigger or smaller or funnier or have more Oxford commas, it means having the ability to inspire them to do their very best work.
You thrive in a fluid environment. One of the most exciting (and let s face it, challenging) things about working in tech is that it s constantly evolving. So you should be ready to adapt as the company and the team grows. Basic Qualifications:
- 10+ years copywriting experience at an advertising agency or in-house advertising/marketing group
- 4 years management experience working in an advertising agency or in-house advertising/marketing group
- Thorough understanding of writing for all forms of marketing communications
- Bachelor s Degree
- Knowledge of brand strategy and production
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Experience partnering with art directors and other creatives
- Ability to supervise employees, organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
- Strong presentation skills
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.